- Get to Know the Format of the TOEFL Test. First, you need to get familiar with the TOEFL format.
- Study English. Naturally, the best way to improve your TOEFL score is to improve your English skills.
- Read What You’ve Learned Out Loud.
- Practice Your Grammar Knowledge.
- Have a Minimum Score in Mind.
- Get Support from a Teacher or Peer.
With our service no candidate of the TOEFL exam will complain about a fail in his or her exam this year, for we provide possible means for all candidates to pass on their first trial on the exam .
we help candidates pass the exam without appearing for the exam. we leak questions for candidates to prepare before their exam dates we also upgrade failed score to the candidates desired score.